CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Women's Retreat

This year's retreat was awesome.....I was blessed to be there....I had a blessed time with the Lord and with the other ladies.....Enjoyed spending time with friends and forming new friendships......I went to the the retreat with an open heart, mind , and soul and was hoping to receive some answers from the Lord.....Praise the Lord! Throughout the whole weekend the Lord was confirming things to me.....Now I know what I have to do to continue growing in the Lord and bearing much more fruit....This year at the retreat my word was: "Endurance" and I know why the Lord blessed with me that word....This past year and a half my life has been hit hard with hardships and adversity.....There's has been so much illness, and death in my family, plus the loss of jobs and division among family and friendships. I'm so thankful I have the Lord in my life and the great support from my church family at CC Surprise because without all of them I would of not have been able to endure all this. And, now, everytime any hardship or adversity comes my way I keep saying "Lord, I'll keep enduring, just help me to remember to lean on you".

2 comments:

Aimee- said...

God has great blessings for you Charlene! I had a great time with you this weekend! I can't wait to see what great blessings God has for you and your family for the year to come!

I love you bunches!! Hang in there girl! If you need anything...Rae-Rae and I are just a phone call away.

God's Girl said...

I love this picture! : )

I know the Lord will show Himself strong to you as you discover more about the word "endurance"

Love to you my friend!