CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 30, 2009

"My New Hairdo"

Today not only did I decide to get a haircut, I also decided I needed a whole new change so I wanted something different. As I was sitting on the chair, the lady that was going to cut my hair asked how short I wanted my hair. I went for the gusto and told her how about a little above the shoulder, that was about 4 inches she cut off. Wow! I said after I was done, my hair is really different. Guess what everyone, I really really like my new hairdo and I'm so excited. I haven't done something like this for such a long time. Here's a few pictures of my new do, are you ready? Are you sure, don't get scared now....Here we go....





2 comments:

God's Girl said...

Charlene,
I like your new hair cut girl. It looks really, really cute! : )

My Blessed Life said...

You are too cute girl.