CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, January 3, 2009

The Passing of Aunt Gloria

Today has been a tough and difficult day for my family, today we loss our beloved Gloria. She was a remarkable woman. We have lost an aunt, cousin, daughter, daughter-in-law, friend, grandmother, sister, and sister-in-law. She was also a very loveable and stong woman. She lost her courageous battle after suffering two major brain aneurysms one in June/July 2007 and the second in May 2008. It had been a very long road for her and now she is resting in the precious arms of our dear Lord Jesus. I am very happy to say that last Sunday while I was in California I was able to go and see her and the best memory I'll have is the fact that I was able to say a little prayer for her and tell her that I loved her. I ask for everyones prayers as my family and I mourn her loss, please also pray for peace and strength. Most important pray that my family will see the hand of the Lord in this.

4 comments:

God's Girl said...

Oh... I am so sorry for your loss Charlene! I also rejoice with you because you know she is in Heaven.

Praying for you sweet friend!

Julie K

Donna said...

I am sorry to hear about the loss of Gloria. I will be praying for you and your family.

Donna Manning

Lauren said...

Oh wow, I'm sorry to hear of this. Like God's Girl said, I'm also thrilled and rejoicing with you that she is resting with the Lord! Praying for your family this week as the funeral and everything go about.

My Blessed Life said...

You are in my prayers.